Highly Effective Digestive Enzyme Supplements for for Digestive Problems
All of our digestive supplements are highly rated and manufactured to exacting standards by reputable healthcare and nutrition companies. As mentioned above, we chose each one because we believe it to be the most effective of its kind so you can rest assured that whichever supplements you purchase, they will provide you with the benefits you would expect from the best digestive supplements currently available. Among the many benefits of taking digestive enzyme supplements and probiotics, the following are what are commonly considered to be the most important:
Digestive Enzyme Supplements
Support Gut Health, Skin and Overall Well Being
- Improved Nutrient Absorption – In addition to ensuring your body is able to extract all the goodness from your diet, the improved nutrient absorption you enjoy when taking digestive enzyme supplements will help to prevent partially digested particles of food from damaging your gut lining.
- Healthy Skin – When your skin is getting all the nutrients it needs, it will become clearer and healthier. This is an often unexpected but very welcome benefit of taking supplements for better digestion such as our range digestive enzyme supplements.
- A Feeling of Wellbeing – When your body is digesting proteins and other nutrients more effectively, it can provide you with more energy, reduce any inflammation in the stomach and leave you feeling more balanced and better able to cope with the daily stresses of life.
Simply put, your gut health affects your whole body health so when you take digestive enzyme supplements that support your gut health, you can expect an improvement in your overall health too.
Digestive Supplements Also Offer Many Other Benefits
- Prevention and Treatment of Upset Stomach – Probiotics supplements contain billions of beneficial bacteria, which aid digestion and fight bad bacteria that invade your intestines. Because of this, probiotic digestive supplements are very useful for the prevention and treatment of an upset stomach.
- Combat Anxiety, Depression and Other Mental Illnesses – Although we always recommend seeking professional medical help for those who suffer from any type of mental illness, studies have shown that probiotics can lead to improvements in anxiety, depression and other similar conditions.
- Healthy Heart – Probiotic digestive supplements have been shown to lower LDL cholesterol levels and blood pressure in a number of studies, making them a potentially useful tool for those who wish to improve their cardiovascular health.
- Immune System Support – Several studies have indicated that probiotic digestive supplements can support the immune system, helping your body to fight infection more easily.
In addition to the benefits listed above, both digestive enzyme and probiotic supplements can help you to reach your target weight, whether your aim is long-term weight gain or weight loss. When you have a healthy gut, you are better able to digest your food and absorb all the proteins, vitamins and minerals it contains, making it easier to stick to your chosen diet plan. However, if you are planning to take probiotics or digestive enzyme supplements for weight loss, we recommend that you consult your doctor first.
Natural Herbal Enzyme Supplements for Digestion
If you would prefer to use only natural supplements for digestive problems and gut health, you will find our range of herbal digestive supplements meets all of your needs. These high quality supplements for digestive healing and health have been formulated to help your body’s digestive system function properly, and are made to the same exacting standards as the rest of our digestive supplements. Whether you take them in combination with digestive enzyme products and probiotics or as a standalone treatment for specific conditions, you will find that our herbal supplements for digestion are the best you will find anywhere in Canada. Below, is a handy reference for some of the most commonly used herbal supplements for digestion.
- Liquorice – Liquorice root extract has been used to treat mild cases of acid reflux for many hundreds of years.
- Chamomile – Most often taken as a tea but also available in capsule form, chamomile is believed to be useful in the treatment of mild stomach upsets and nausea. In addition to being one of the most popular herbal supplements for digestion, it is also used to combat anxiety and insomnia.
- Peppermint Oil – In common with chamomile, peppermint oil can be taken as a tea or in capsule form and may lessen the uncomfortable symptoms associated with IBS.
Plant Based Organic Digestive Enzyme Supplements Canada
You will find a wide choice of organic plant based digestive enzyme supplements and organic probiotic digestive supplements in our store, together with supplements such as Genuine Health Fermented Organic Gut Superfoods+, which contain prebiotics that feed the friendly bacteria living in our digestive tracts. All of these digestive supplements are made with high-quality organic ingredients and are certified to be toxin and allergen free. If you are looking for the best probiotic and digestive enzyme supplements in Canada made from organic ingredients, we have everything you need right here. Browse our selection at your leisure and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the organic probiotics and digestive enzyme supplements that we sell.
Many of our plant based digestive enzyme supplements are suitable for vegetarians and vegans so if you are looking for organic digestive enzyme supplements that do not contain any animal products, you can find exactly what you need in our online selection.
Treating Specific Conditions With Our High-Quality Digestive Supplements
Whether you need digestive supplements for bloating, digestive enzyme supplements to help with lactose intolerance or herbal medicine for abdominal pain, we have a wide choice of effective products from which to choose. However, we strongly recommend that you see a medical professional first, to ensure they are happy with the digestive supplements you plan to use. We have made sure that all our probiotics and digestive enzyme supplements are completely safe, along with the herbal supplements for digestion that we stock, but it is always best to consult a doctor before you start taking any new supplements.
Many people successfully use natural supplements for digestive problems but to be on the safe side, we suggest discussing your treatment options with a doctor in case there is the possibility of unwanted side effects arising as a result of taking supplements with prescribed medication. But you can be sure that whether you buy our enzyme supplements to protect your intestinal lining or our probiotics to support your gut flora, they will be of the very highest quality.
Are Digestive Supplements Safe to Take?
All of the digestive enzyme supplements and probiotics that we stock conform with Canada’s health regulations and have been extensively tested before being made available for sale. However, we always recommend that you talk to a doctor if you have any concerns.
When Should You Take Digestive Enzymes?
The best time for you to take supplements that contain digestive enzymes, whether you are taking plant based digestive enzyme supplements or those that are made with animal products, is just before you eat or in the middle of a meal.
What Is the Difference Between Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes?
Both probiotics and digestive enzymes aid digestion but while enzymes only have one job - to break down food molecules into their component parts so the body can use them effectively - probiotics perform several functions, including fighting bad bacteria and encouraging the production of digestive enzymes.
What Are the Different Types of Digestive Supplements Available?
The two main types of digestive supplements available are digestive enzyme and probiotic supplements, as discussed above. There are also some supplements that contain prebiotics, which support friendly bacteria in the gut. Whether you are looking for the best supplements for digestive health containing enzymes, probiotics or prebiotics, you will find them here in our store.