AOR Probiotic-3, 90 Veg Capsules
Descriptions & Features:
- Less is more with three highly effective and clinically supported probiotic strains
- Reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria while promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Normalizes the inflammatory response, promotes detoxification and supports immunity
- Provides relief from allergies
- Proven to help prevent traveler’s and antibiotic-induced diarrhea
- The only probiotic in Canada that includes a strain from the Clostridium family
Suggested Use: Adults - Take two to three capsules daily with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics.
Ingredients: Per Capsule
- Enterococcus faecium T-110 ... 18 million CFU‡
- Clostridium butyricum TO-A ... 0.6 million CFU‡
Bacillus subtilis TO-A ... 0.6 million CFU‡
‡Colony Forming Units
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Lactose, potato starch, polyvinyl alcohol and providone. Capsule: hypromellose.Caution: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant. The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.