ONLINE STORE RETURN POLICY
*WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS ON ONLINE PURCHASES.
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
FOR RETURNS ON IN-STORE PURCHASES:
*In order to get a full refund, the product(s) MUST be UNOPENED and must be approved by Well Well Well.
Opened and/or used products, and products that fall under the category of non-refundable, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale will not be accepted.
We CANNOT accept any returns from products in the following categories:
- Items for use in Fridge/Freezer/Probiotics
- All Grocery items: Including but not limited to food items, snacks, etc.
- Clearance Items
- Items which have been removed from their original packaging, assembled or modified
- Any items marked as non-refundable/non-returnable on the product page
*Please note: as we are not the manufacturers of the products we sell. If you have an efficacy and/or warranty issue, or a complaint with a product, or if you require assistance on the product, please contact the manufacturer at the number on the packaging.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
For customers who would like to return an item from an in-store purchase, we are happy to issue a credit note, return or exchange it for you provided it falls within the guidelines below.
All prospective returns require receipts and are subject to company approval:
A valid receipt is required to process a prospective return/exchange.
Only credit notes are issued (with exceptions according to company approval) on unopened and unaltered items.
Returns will NOT be accepted on opened and/or used products, including empty bottles/containers or products.
- Refunds or exchanges must be made within the time frame outlined in the return policy ONLY to applicable products
- Items that cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable include: Probiotics, Fridge/Freezer items and groceries and perishable Items, Beauty, Personal Hygiene & Practitioner Brands
Reduced price, clearance or final sale items cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable
GROCERY & PERISHABLE ITEMS – Including but not limited to dairy, refrigerated dairy alternatives, foods requiring refrigeration, kombucha, probiotics, any other items that must be kept refrigerated cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable
PERSONAL HYGIENE AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Personal hygiene and beauty products cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable
- Exceptions: Any items that have an intact original seal accompanied with a valid receipt will be deemed acceptable for return or exchange within 7 days
VITAMINS/SUPPLEMENTS (not including Practitioner Brands)
- Refunds or exchanges must be made within 5 days
- Refunds or exchanges require a valid receipt
- Opened items are NOT valid for a store credit or a refund or exchange
PRACTITIONER BRANDS (Practitioner brand items cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable. This list includes but is not limited to the following brands):
- Douglas Labs
- Pure Encapsulations