To our valued Well Well Well Community - RE: Covid-19
We know that many of you depend on us for products to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our main priority is the health and wellness of our staff, customers and our communities. We are monitoring the development of COVID-19 very closely, and continue to make sure that our business practices are consistent with the most current information from public health authorities while taking several preventive and protective measures against COVID-19:
- All staff are required to check-in with their health status when reporting in for work
- Sanitising station upon entering the store
- Plexiglass at customer service desk and payment stations
As of June 11, 2022, provincial mask requirements have been lifted in most public settings, including retail stores. Although the provincial mask requirements have been lifted, we encourage mask usage, especially if:
- you are recovering from COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 (post recommended isolation period - 5 days)
- you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19
- anyone who feels more comfortable doing so
These recommendations are intended to minimise the spread of the virus and ensure the safety of all. Please refer to the following link for more detailed information regarding mask usage: Face Coverings & Face Masks
We are open 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday to Saturday and open 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Sunday. See hours.
As we have a number of customers who are elderly, have serious medical conditions and/or are immunocompromised, please be mindful and do a health check before you decide to shop in-store:
- If you are ill, have returned from travel or have had exposure to the COVID-19 virus, please arrange for someone else to do your shopping. We are offering phone and email orders for our customers and are providing Curbside Pick-Up and In-store Pickup - allowing customers to pick up their purchases curbside or at checkout at the register.
Regarding Customer Appreciation Day, we are open from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Please call us at 905.684.2276 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information concerning Customer Appreciation Day.
We are privileged to have an incredible staff for their commitment to serving our customers during this challenging time, but we all share the responsibility of keeping each other safe and healthy right now.
We are continuing to closely monitor the situation and encourage you to consult the safety instructions issued by Health Canada:
This situation impacts all of our families and communities and we want to thank you for your continued support as we overcome this together.
Well Well Well