Healthology GUT-FX is the ultimate formula to repair your intestinal tract lining, heal inflammation, support healthy gut flora, and restore your gut health.
- The most abundant building block in the intestinal lining, helping to rebuild and support the integrity of the intestinal wall2.
- Reduces inflammation in the digestive tract, targeting the inflammatory component of autoimmune digestive conditions including Celiac, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis to improve digestive symptoms in these conditions2.
- Boosts the release of mediators that rebuild the structure of the intestinal wall3.
- Increases blood flow to the digestive tract, bringing oxygen and nutrients to aid in the repair and maintenance of the intestinal tract3.
Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) 10:1 Extract
- Soothes the digestive lining to improve symptoms of gastritis, digestive upset, and IBS4.
- Anti-inflammatory activity to protect the gut lining from damage caused by inflammation5.
Aloe Vera Leaf Gel (Aloe barbadensis) 200:1 Extract
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity to protect and heal the gut lining from damage caused by inflammation6.
- Metabolized by healthy gut bacteria to promote a robust microbiome environment6.
Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra – stem bark inner)
- Soothes the digestive lining to improve symptoms of gastritis, digestive upset, and IBS7.
- Antioxidant activity to heal the gut lining from damage, resulting in symptom improvements people with IBD7,8.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus – Whole Cell LA-14
- Colonises the small intestine to support a healthy gut microbiome and protect against the growth of unhealthy bacteria in the digestive tract9.
- Helps to positively modulate the immune system9,10.
Bifidobacterium Animalis subsp Lactis – Whole Cell B-04
- Colonises the large intestine to support a healthy gut microbiome and protect against the growth of unhealthy bacteria in the digestive tract10.
- Reduces symptoms of bloating, discomfort and irregular bowel habits in people with IBS10,11.
Suggested Use: Adults - Mix 1 teaspoon (6g) with water or juice before use, and drink once daily. Take a few hours before or after other medications or natural health products. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. Maintain adequate fluid intake throughout the day.
Ingredients: Each Scoop (6g)
- L-Glutamine ... 5,000mg
- N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (N-Acetyl-beta-D-glucosamine) ... 500mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) 10:1 Extract(QCE 2g) ... 200mg
- Aloe Vera Leaf Gel (Aloe barbadensis) 200:1 Extract(QCE 40g) ... 200mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra – stem bark inner) ... 100mg
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus - Whole Cell LA- ... 145 Billion
- CFUBifidobacterium Animalis subsp. Lactis - Whole Cell BI-045 Billion CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Dipotassium phosphate, Potassium phosphate monobasic, Trehalose, Sucrose
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular, immune, liver or chronic kidney disease, hormonal or seizure disorder, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, or migraines.