Whole Earth & Sea Herring Gold - 1000mg, 60 Softgels - SALE*
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Descriptions & Features:
- Herring Gold contains more omega-3 phospholipids than krill oil, and is a sustainable alternative to krill. The Norwegian spring-spawning herring fishery has been independently certified by the Marine Stewardship Council, whose mission is to conserve the marine habitat. Herring is classified as a “species of least concern” by the International Union of Conservation of Nature.
- Sustainably Sourced
- Whole Food Source
- Non GMO, No Gluten, No Soy, No Corn
Suggested Use: Adults - One or two (1-2) 500mg softgels daily, or one 1,000mg as directed by a health care practitioner. For reducing serum triglycerides/triacyglycerols: Five (5) 1,000mg softgels daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Ingredients: Per Softgel
- Romega 30 (Herring roe extract) (Clupea harengus)): 1000 mg
- Total omega-3 fatty acids: 290 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 130 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 100 mg
- Total phospholipids: 280 mg
- DHA phospholipids: 79 mg
- EPA phospholipids: 30 mg
- Choline (natural): 40 mg
- Astaxanthin (natural): 560 mcg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), fish oil (anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel), natural mixed tocopherols.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to fish or seafood. Keep out of the reach of children.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.