Descriptions & Features:
Year-Round Daily Use; This Ester-C formula with citrus bioflavonoids is suitable for year-round use, but dosage can be increased during cold and flu season, or times of stress.
- 1000mg citrus bioflavonoids for superior absorption
- Fast-dissolving, easy-to-digest vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for Vegan diet
- Superior Absorption; Regular vitamin C is first buffered with calcium, then a special process transforms it into trademarked Ester-C; This vegan, non-GMO formula contains no dairy, gluten, or soy
- Gentle On The Stomach; Sisu Ester-C 1000 mg is a less-acidic vitamin C that is gentle on the digestive system
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 1 -2 capsules per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Take with food.
Ingredients: Per Tablet
- Vitamin C ... 1000 mg
- Calcium ... 125 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids ... 200mg
- Acerola ... 25mg
- Rose hip ... 25mg
- Rutin ... 25mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Calcium phosphate dibasic, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin. Coating: hypromellose, glycerin (vegetable), purified water. Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, or soy. Suitable for vegan diet.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescriptions medication as citrus bioflavanoids may alter the effectiveness of these medications.