- Antioxidant – counteracts the oxidative stress that appears to be an important part of many sicknesses
- Adaptogenic herb – decreases cellular sensitivity to stress
- Traditionally used in Asia as a tonic for longevity and strengthening/fortifying Stress relieving adaptogen
- Micronized to be well absorbed by the body
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 1 capsules 4 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: Per Capsule
- Chaga (Ininitus obliquus, mushroom fruiting body) ... 400mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a medical condition or if you are taking prescription medication; if you have diabetes; if you are taking anticoagulant medications; if you have an autoimmune condition or are taking immunosuppressants. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if adverse reactions occur.m Store in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.