- B vitamins are responsible for a myriad of functions in the body. Genetic coding, metabolization of fats and carbohydrates, nervous system integrity and red blood cell formation are among the key functions. As our lives become more stressful and urgent, water-soluble B vitamins are quickly exhausted.
- Balanced B-Vitamins in their active form help metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy, tissue support and red blood cell formation.
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 1 capsule once or twice a day with food, or as directed by your health practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Ingredients: Per 1 Capsule
B1 (Benfothiamine) ... 50mg
- B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) ... 25mg,
- B3 (Inositol-Hexanicotinate) ... 165mg
- B5 (Calcium-D-Pantothenate) ... 200mg
- B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) ... 40mg
- B12 (Methylcobalamine) ... 500mcg
- B9 (Calcium L-5-MTHF) ... 400mcg
B7 (Biotin) ... 250mcg(Choline bitartrate) 150mg, equals 60mg Choline
Non-medicinal Ingredients: 100% vegetarian capsule, Magnesium Stearate (Veg Source), Hypromelose SR Agent is derived from vegetable cellulose, made from either pine or poplar pulp.
Caution: As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.