Descriptions & Features:
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Dong Quai is believed to balance the system by nourishing blood and harmonizing vital energy.
Suggested Use: Adults - (Premenopausal & Menopausal Women): Take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) once per day or take 8 tablespoons [120 mL (approx. half a cup)] once per week or as directed by your health care practitioner. Can be mixed with juice or water. Shake well before use.
Ingredients: Per Tablespoon (15ml)
- Angelica sinensis ... 225 mg
(Chinese Angelica Root) (Dong Quai)
- Rehmannia glutinosa ... 135 mg
(Rehmannia Root) (Di Huang)
- Paeonia lactiflora ... 112.5 mg
(White Peony Root) (Bai Shao Yao)
- Ligusticum sinense cv. chuanxiong ... 90 mg
(Szechwan Lovage Rhizome)(Chuan Xiong)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Apple Flavour.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking anticoagulant medications (may increase chances of severe bleeding). If you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist/worsen or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if security seal is broken.