Omega Alpha Multi-Zyme, 90 Capsules - SALE*
- Supports Digestion
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 1-2 capsules, one to three times per day with food. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner. Store away from children. Store protected from light and moisture.
Ingredients: Per Capsule
- alpha-Amylase (4-alpha-D-Glucan glucanohydrolase) ... 140 mg
(3080 FCC DU1)
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase) ... 80 mg (96 FCC LU2)
- Protease ... 70 mg (1260 FCC HUT3)
- Maltase (Malt diastase) ... 60 mg (270 FCC DP4)
- Invertase/Sucrase (beta-Fructofuranosidase) ... 30 mg (129 FCC INVU5)
- Lactase (beta-D-galactoside galactohydrolase) ... 30 mg (117 FCC ALU6)
- Cellulase (4-(1,3;1,4)-beta-D-Glucan 4-glucanohydrolase) ... 20 mg
(70 FCC CU7)
- Enzymatic Units: FCC (Food Chemicals Codex)
- 1 FCC DU (alpha-Amylase Dextrinizing Units)
- 2 FIP LU (Federation Internationale Pharmcetique, Lipase Units)
- 3 FCC HUT (Hemoglobin Unit on a Tyrosine Basis)
- 4 FCC DP (Degrees of Diastatic Power)
- 5 FCC INVU (Invertase Units)
- 6 FCC ALU (Acid Lactase Units)
- 7 FCC CU (Cellulase Units)
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, having surgery, have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, galactosemia, diabetes, taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory or other enzyme products. Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) have been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. Do not use if security seal is broken.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.