Natural Factors Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamine 1000mcg, 210 Tablets Bonus Size - SALE*
Description & Features:
- Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin is the biologically active form of vitamin B12, the form most readily absorbed into the body. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for various bodily processes, including energy production, nervous system function, and production of genetic materials DNA and RNA.
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps memory and learning
- Boosts energy
- Helps control homocysteine levels
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Enhances immune system function
- Effectively supports brain and nerve function
- May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorders
- May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
- Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians.
Suggested Use: Adults - 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health practitioner. Dissolve under the tongue for maximum benefit. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Per Tablet
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) ... 1000 mcg
16,667 % **
** Daily Value not established.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Lactose(from milk),cellulose,croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.