Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano, 30ml
- Provides antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites.
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies.
- Convenient liquid format
Suggested Use: Adults - 4 drops daily directly under the tongue or mixed with water, or as directed by a health care professional. A sensation of warmth is normal.
Ingredients: Each 4 Drops (0.16mL)
- Organic oil of oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) ... 30mg
- Carvacrol (minimum 80%) ... 24mg
- Vitamin E ... 1.49 IU (1 mg AT)
(d-alpha tocopherol) (Helianthus annuus) (seed)
*Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted from hand-picked leaves using steam-distillation, ensuring that the oil is chemical-free.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.