Descriptions & Features:
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan acts to nourish yin and tonify the kidney
- Used for the deficiency of kidney yin with the symptoms of dizziness, tinnitus, soreness of the loins and legs, hot palm and soles, night sweat and nocturnal emissions
- This traditional Chinese medicine helps increase the flow of the urine, replenish yin of the kidney.
- Used for deficiency of kidney yin marked by dizziness, tinnitus, aching and limpness of the loins and knees, consumptive fever, and night sweating.
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 8 pills, 3 times a day. Take with warm water. Do not exceed 24 pills in 24 hours. Store in a cool dry place.
Rehmannia Glutinosa Root … 40mg
(Processed Rehmannia) (Root) (Extract ratio 3:1, 120mg dried equivalent)
- Dioscored Oppositifolia (Chinese Yam) (Root)…60mg
Cornus Officinalis … 46mg
(Cornelian Cherry) (Fruit) (Extract ratio 1.3:1, 60mg dried equivalent)
Wolfiporia Extensa ... 15mg
(Poria) (Root) (Extract ratio 3:1, 45mg dried equivalent)…
Paeonia Suffruticosa )... 9mg
(Moutan Peony) (Root Bark) (Extract ratio 5:1, 45mg dried equivalent
Alima Plantago-Aquatica … 15mg
(Alisma) (Root) (Extract ratio 3:1, 45mg dried equivalent)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Starch, White Beeswax
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your health care practitioner if you are taking other herbal medications. Do not use if the cap or seal is damaged.
Keep out of reach of children. If condition persists for more than 5 days, worsens or clears up and occurs again in a few days discontinue use and consult a TCM practitioner.