Descriptions & Features:
- Traumacare cream provides effective relief for muscle and joint pain, inflammation and minor injuries such as:
- Sprains, and contusions.
- This product is non-greasy, does not stain, and is unscented.
- Adults and children over 2 years of age: General - Apply a thin layer to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day by gently massaging.
- Acute - Apply more often if necessary or use as directed by a health practitioner.
- Aconitum napellus ... 3X/D3
- Arnica montana ... 3X/D3
- Belladonna ... 3X/D3
- Bellis perennis ... 2X/ D2
- Calendula officinalis ... 2X/D2
- Chamomilla ... 2X/D2
- Echinacea ... 2X/D2
- Echinacea purpurea ... 2X/D2
- Hamamelis virginiana ... 2X/D2
- Hepar sulfuris calcareum ... 8X/D8
- Hypericum perforatum ... 6X/D6
- Mercurius solubilis ... 8X/D8
- Millefolium ... 2X/D2
- Symphytum officinale ... 4X/D4
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, White petrolatum, Cetostearyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Mineral oil, Chlorocresol
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, call a poison control centre immediately. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous. Do not apply on injured or damaged skin. Do not cover with a bandage too tight. Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric cushion. Known Adverse Reactions: A feeling of irritation and/or burning or hypersensitivity may occur, in these cases, discontinue use and consult your health practitioner.