Descriptions & Features:
- Helps to improves skin moisture and elasticity
- The only EPO currently approved as a treatment for atopic eczema
- Provides 60 mg of GLA per 500 mg capsule
- Made with the seeds form a patented variety of evening primrose grown only in the Netherlands and New Zealand
- Efamol EPO is made using a unique one-step method that maintains the natural stability of the oil
- Unrefined with naturally occurring antioxidants for a more stable oil
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 3-4 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink. Children (1-11): Take 2-3 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink. For children under 8, empty contents and mix with food or drink. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.
Maintenance dose for both age groups: After 4-6 months, a lower maintenance dose of 2-4 capsules per day may be sufficient to keep symptoms under control indefinitely. For improving skin properties: (Adults) Take 3 capsules twice daily in the morning and evening during meals. Take for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effect.
Ingredients: Per Softgel
Efamol Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis)(seed) ... 1000 mg
[providing Linoleic acid (LA) 329 mg and Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 58 mg]
- Vitamin E ... 15 I.U.
(equivalent to 5 mg ATE d-α-tocopherol)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Liquid Sorbitol (Sorbitol Solution), Simethicone And Soya Oil.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist. Known Adverse Reactions: Although rare, sensitive individuals may experience minor and temporary headache, nausea, or gastrointestinal disturbances that can be avoided by a lower initial dose. Discontinue use if skin rash develops or worsens.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.