Brad King Ultimate Starch & Fat Metabolizer, 90 Veg Capsules
Descriptions & Features:
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Reduces the caloric impact of starchy foods
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates and fats
- Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Provides a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Ultimate Starch & Fat Metabolizer contains Phase 2 Carb Controller white kidney bean extract to help with glucose metabolism and reduce the digestion of starches from carbohydrate-rich meals. Phase 2 temporarily inhibits alpha-amylase, an enzyme responsible for breaking carbohydrates down into simple sugars during digestion. It allows some starch to pass through the intestinal tract undigested rather than being converted into sugar. This helps reduce the glycemic load of foods, reduces blood sugar levels after eating, and may lower the number of calories absorbed from food.
Suggested Use: Adults - 1 capsule 3 times daily with carbohydrate rich meals or as directed by a health care practitioners. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Ingredients: Per Capsule
Green Tea Extract ... 91.67 mg
(Camellia sinensis) (80% total catechins, 45% EGCG*, <1% caffeine) (leaf)
- Chromium (enriched yeast) ... 1mcg
Gymnema Extract ... 83.3 mg
(Gymnema sylvestre) (25% gymnemic acids) (leaf and stem)
PHASE 2® CARB CONTROLLER™ White Kidney Bean Extract ... 166.67 mg
(Phaseolus vulgaris) (500 AAIU**) (bean)
BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract ... 0.67 mg
(Piper nigrum) (95% piperine) (fruit)
**AAIU: Alpha-Amylase Inhibiting Unit
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), rice starch, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney or liver disorder, have an iron deficiency or diabetes, or if you are taking prescription medication. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness, and/or loss of appetite. rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with products containing green tea extract have been reported (in Canada and internationally). Piperine may increase the bioavailability of drugs and natural health products. Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have inflammatory or other chronic bowel disease, avoid use. Discontinue use and consult a health care feelings of anxiety, dizziness, tremor, sweating, nausea, or headaches. Keep out of reach of children.