- Helps make urination more comfortable*
- Helps reduce frequent urination in men for more restful nights*
- Helps relieve weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and nighttime urination associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate gland)*
- Tastes delicious hot or cold – something you'll look forward to as part of your morning routine
- A loose, easy-brew herbal tea
- Bulk packaged to save you money
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Adult Males: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. After desired results have been attained, drink 1 cup of tea daily for maintenance as required.
Measure enough water in a pot for the number of large cups (8 oz/250 ml) you want to make and add 2 heaping teaspoons per cup. Add 25% more water to compensate for evaporation. Make enough for a few days if you like. When you scoop the tea out, scoop deep down into the bag to make sure the tea is kept well mixed. Example: If you want to prepare 4 cups of tea, measure 5 cups of water and 8 heaping teaspoons of tea. Heat on a stove until boiling, then turn the stove off or set it to low and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Stir and allow the tea to cool, then strain into a pitcher. For best results let it soak for a few hours or overnight before straining. Store the pitcher in the refrigerator and drink the tea cold or re-heated. You can put some in a thermos to take along with you to work. The tea has a pleasing aroma. The tea tastes great without sugar or sweeteners. If you prefer a sweeter tasting tea, use a little bit of stevia, xylitol, or honey. Do not prepare the tea by pouring hot water over it, as this will not give you the full benefit.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.