Descriptions & Features:
- Combines free-form curcumin with turmeric polysaccharides for unparalleled efficacy and bioavailability.
- Fast-acting relief of chronic pain and arthritis symptoms
- Long-lasting 24-hour relief of pain and inflammation
Suggested Use: Adults - Take one softgel, one to two times daily, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Ingredients: Per Softgel
- CurQfen curcumin (curcuminoid-galactomannan complex [CGM]) ... 153 mg
- Turmacin turmeric extract (12-14:1) ... 84 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, lecithin, organic coconut oil. Softgels: gelatin (bovine), glycerin, curcumin, calcium carbonate.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, have stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, gallstones, or bile duct obstruction or if you are taking anti-platelet medications or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.