Descriptions & Features:
- Supports the function of the brain, and helps with energy, stress and burnout, metabolism, and nerve function.
- Doesn’t cause niacin “flush.”
Suggested Use: Adults -Take one capsule one to three times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Ingredients: Per 3 Capsules
- B1 (Benfotiamine) ... 100 mg
- B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) ... 7.5 mg
- B3 (Niacin – from 388 Inositol Hexanicotinate) ... 353 mg
- B5 (Pantethine, Calcium d-Pantothenate) ... 300 mg
- B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) ... 100 mg
- B12 (Methylcobalamin) ... 1000 mcg
- Folic Acid (calcium L-5-MTHF) ... 1000 mcg
- Biotin ... 500 mcg
- Choline bitartrate (provides 240 mg of choline) ... 600 mg
- Inositol (from Inositol Hexanicotinate, Inositol) ... 393 mg†
†85 mg from Inositol Hexanicotinate, 308 mg from Inositol.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose, chlorophyll.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks. People with hypersensitivity thiamine should not take this product.