A. Vogel Sinna, 120 Tablets
- Sinna combines homeopathic remedies that work synergistically to fight: Inflammation with frontal headaches and catarrh extending to frontal sinuses.
- Sinus and nasal congestion
- For acute and chronic sinusitis
- Sugar- and gluten-free
- Adults (12 years of age and over): Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
- Children (6-11 years of age): Give 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
- Children (3-5 years of age): Chew ½ - 1 tablet 3 times daily.
- Children (2 years of age): Crush ½ - 1 tablet and mix with food or dissolve in some water, give 3 times daily.
- Note: In acute cases, take hourly, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Per Tablet
- Hydrastis canadensis (root) 6X,
- Kalium bichromicum (mineral) 6X,
- Lemna minor (herb) 4X,
- Luffa operculata (fruit) 6X,
- Hydrargyrum sulfuratum rubrum (mineral) 8X.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch. Gluten free.
Caution: Avoid taking in case of allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
Allergy and intolerance information: Contains lactose.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
In the first days of sinusitis treatment, an initial aggravation of symptoms may occur. This positive manifestation will soon subside and indicates that the body is responding to treatment. When this happens, reduce dosage by half and gradually increase according to symptoms.