- Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold and flu-like episodes. Shortens the duration of URTI. Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers. Take at the first sign of infection.
- Adult (15 years and over) including pregnant and breastfeeding women: Take 5 mL, 2 times daily.
- Prevention: Take 5 mL, 2 times daily.
- Acute treatment: Take 5 mL, 3-4 times daily.
- Children (10-14 years): Give 2.5 mL, 3 times daily.
- Children (5-9 years): Give 2.5 mL, 2 times daily.
- Children (2-4 years): Give 2.5 mL, once daily.
- Duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 months. Shake well before use. Store below 25°C. Once opened, refrigerate and use within one month.
Ingredients: Per Teaspoon (5mL)
Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)*
Herb tincture (ratio 1:12) equivalent to 95 mg of dried herb ... 1140 mg
- Root tincture (ratio 1:11) equivalent to 5.5 mg of dried root ... 60mg
*Certified organically grown by: CH-BIO-006, DEKO-005
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sucrose, purified water, elderberry fruit extract, citric acid monohydrate, modified corn starch, medium chain triglycerides, potassium sorbate. Free of lactose, gluten and added colouring.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis. Discontinue immediately in case of hypersensitivity/ allergic reaction. Do not use if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/ Compositae (daisy) family and elderberries or in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if security cap is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Shake well before use. Store below 25°C. Once opened, refrigerate and use within one month.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.