- Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold and flu. Shortens the duration of URTI. Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers. Take at the first sign of infection.
- Adults (12 years and up) including pregnant and breastfeeding women: Preferably 15 minutes before meals. Salivate before swallowing.
- Prevention: Take 30 drops with water, 3 times daily.
- Acute Treatment: Take 30 drops with water, 5 times daily.
- Duration of use: May be used for up to 4 months.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have autoimmune disorders, if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS or HIV infection, or if you have rheumatoid arthritis. Do not use if you have an allergy to the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family or in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist. Do not use of security cap is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.