Trophic Melatonin Spray - Cherry Flavour, 30ml
- Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule.*
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag for people travelling by plane easterly across two or more time zones.*
- Helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase disorder.*
- Helps reset the body's sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm).*
* DISCLAIMER These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Per 0.4ml
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP) ... 1.67 mg
(Griffonia simplicifolia) – Seed
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) ... 0.67 mg
herb top extract 4:1 (2.68 mg Dried Equivalent)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, concentrated apple juice, natural vegetable glycerin (from renewable palm oil), concentrated cherry juice, natural cherry flavour, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid and purified stevia extract.
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 3 sprays orally, once a day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Jet lag: For occasional short-term use. Sleep restriction/altered sleep schedule/delayed sleep disorder/sleep-wake cycle: For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner. Take at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern. For sleep restriction/altered sleep schedule; delayed sleep phase disorder; sleep-wake cycle: Take at or before bedtime.