What Probiotic Supplements Can Do for You and Your Health
The potential health benefits of probiotic supplements are numerous and have been widely studied, both here in Canada and across the globe.
- Restoring the Balance of Good Bacteria After Illness – If you have recently been ill and especially if you had to take antibiotics during your illness, probiotic supplements can help to restore the balance of good bacteria in your digestive system. Antibiotics target all bacteria, which means even the beneficial microorganisms in your stomach can be killed off by them. By taking probiotic supplements, you can help your body to replace the good bacteria and you will also find that because of this boost to beneficial microorganisms, a good probiotic supplement reduces bad bacteria too.
- Combats Infectious Diarrhea – Probiotic supplements are widely used to prevent or reduce the severity of infections diarrhea. A number of studies have shown it to be effective in this capacity.
- Lowering Bad Cholesterol – By breaking down bile in the digestive system, the lactobacillus bacteria found in probiotic supplements can lower bad cholesterol in your body, leading to improved cardiovascular health.
- Reduce Severity of Digestive Disorders - Studies have revealed that relief from the symptoms of conditions such as mild ulcerative colitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome are among the many probiotic supplements benefits you may enjoy.
There have been medical studies that have indicated probiotic supplements may also reduce the symptoms of respiratory conditions in children, strengthen immune system response and help to combat various allergies, making them a potentially useful supplement for men, women and children everywhere. Probiotic supplement benefits for skin have also been observed in some cases.
How Probiotic Supplements Work: How the Probiotic Bacteria Remain Viable
When you buy probiotic supplements online, you have to take it on trust that the products you are buying really contain billions of viable microorganisms that have the potential to improve the health of your digestive system but many people ask themselves: How it is possible for tablets and capsules to contain viable bacteria that offer numerous health benefits? The answer to this question is quite simple.
When making probiotic supplements, manufacturers freeze dry the bacteria that go into them, which renders them inactive but still viable. After you take a capsule or tablet containing these freeze dried bacteria, the heat from your digestive system warms them to the point where they become active once more.
The number of viable cells, known as colony forming units (CFU), in the probiotics for sale online in our store are printed on the side of the bottles in which they are packed. The products in our store contain varying amounts of CFUs but whether you take a probiotic supplement with 10 billion CFUs or one with 50 billion, you can expect the bacteria to activate quickly once they are inside your digestive system. Many people recommend using probiotic supplements with CFUs ranging from 5 to 20 billion and this is a good place to start but if you feel your system may need a little more help due to antibiotic overuse, you can find supplements with up to 50 billion CFUs at Well Well Well Nutrition Centre.
The Best Quality Organic Probiotic Supplements and Pills Available in Canada
Among the probiotic supplements that we sell are a number of organic probiotic pills and capsules, which are made from high-quality natural ingredients sourced from certified suppliers. If you are looking for the best probiotic supplement in Canada made from organic ingredients, you will find just what you want in our online store. Our all-natural organic probiotic pills are guaranteed to contain absolutely no GMOs, no undesirable additives, no potential toxins or allergenic substances. For people who would like to make sure that only pure and natural ingredients are used in the probiotic supplements they put into their body, our organic probiotics for women, men and children offer the perfect solution.
The organic probiotic supplements that we sell contain just as many viable microorganisms as the products in our standard range and are just as effective so you don’t have to make any compromises when choosing all natural solutions. You will find they have the same beneficial bacteria – lactobacillus and bifidobacterium – as can be found in non-organic probiotic supplements and you can expect them to work in exactly the same way.
Keep Your Children Healthy and Happy with Probiotics for Kids
Our range of high-quality digestive health supplements includes a selection of probiotic supplements for kids. These products are designed especially for the small stomachs of younger children and contain all of the same beneficial bacteria that can be found in adult supplements. Products such as Genuine Health’s Advanced Gut Health Probiotic Kids are also free from milk or soy ingredients, making them suitable for lactose intolerant children and families who wish to avoid overusing soy products. Whether you want products containing lactobacillus, bifidobacterium, saccharomyces boulardii or any combination of these ingredients, the best probiotic supplement for kids in your family can be found right here at Well Well Well Nutrition Centre.
If you have never thought to buy probiotics online for your children before, it is worth considering the following points.
- A Daily Probiotic Can Relieve Colic – Even babies can benefit from probiotics for kids, with studies showing it may reduce the symptoms of colic significantly.
- Shorten Duration of Diarrhea – Infants given probiotics for kids recovered from diarrhea symptoms a day earlier than a control group in a medical study.
- Relieve Allergy Symptoms – Children who take probiotics for kids may be less prone to eczema and other allergic conditions.
Probiotics for Women: A Healthy Balance for the Digestive Tract and Relief from UTI Symptoms
Among the probiotic supplements in Canada that we stock are a range of probiotics for women that are designed especially for female bodies. In addition to supporting a healthy digestive system, relieving emotional stress, helping with weight management and improving skin conditions, our probiotics for women contain ingredients such as cranberry extract, which has been shown to relieve the symptoms of UTIs and prevent reoccurrences in some cases. And if you’re feeling run down due to lack of sleep or poor food in your diet, probiotics for women could provide a much needed boost to your overall health.
Buy Online Quality Probiotics for Kids and Adults in Easy to Take Forms
If you are looking for the best gut probiotic supplement for each member of your family, our range of quality probiotic supplements includes highly effective supplements in a variety of forms, including easy-to-swallow capsules and chewable probiotics. Whatever your preference and the preferences of other family members, you can buy probiotics online for everybody in our store.
What Do Probiotics Do for Your Body?
Probiotic supplements help to restore a healthy balance of good bacteria in your digestive system. Taking them on a regular basis can aid your digestion, reduce symptoms of various chronic conditions and aid weight management.
Should Probiotics Be Taken Daily?
The most recommended probiotic supplement products that we sell are designed to be taken daily but it is up to you how often you take them. For best effects, we suggest following the manufacturer’s instructions.
What Are the Signs You Need Probiotics?
If you frequently suffer from upset stomachs, constipation, diarrhea or bloating, it may be a sign that you should consider using digestive supplements. Buy the best probiotic supplement you can find and see what difference it makes to your symptoms.
Should I Take Probiotics in the Morning or at Night?
As long as you take your probiotic supplements directly before or during a meal, it doesn’t really matter what time of the day it is. The important thing is to make sure you have some food in your stomach when you take them, so the bacteria are not immediately killed by your stomach acid.