Descriptions & Features:
- For a daily source of probiotics to support a child’s gut flora and overall gastrointestinal health
- Advanced gut health probiotic is free from eggs, milk, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), sesame, soy, sulphites, tree nuts and wheat.
Suggested Use: Children - 3–12 years old: Chew one tablet daily. If you are on antibiotics, take advanced gut health probiotic kids at least 2-3 hours before or after. Do not allow young children to swallow tablets whole. Store in a cool place For maximum potency, keep refrigerated, however refrigeration is not required.
- Probiotic Blend ... 5* billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus A008 ... 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum ... A138 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis A200 ... 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus reuteri A113 ... 0.500 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei A234 ... 0.500 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus A118 ... 0.500 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis A026 ... 0.500 billion CFU
*Guaranteed 5 billion CFUs at expiry, when stored at recommended conditions. 15 billion. CFUs at the time of manufacture.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Isomalt, natural lemon flavour, citric acid, ascorbic acid, monk fruit extract, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. advanced gut health probiotic kids is free from milk and soy
Caution: If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhoea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use this product.