- Collagen is a protein found mostly in your connective tissue, especially bone, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. You actually have more collagen in your body than any other type of protein. Made from long chains of linked amino acids, it’s often referred to as the “glue” that holds the body together, providing strength and structure for all of your connective tissues. If you have an active lifestyle, or want to maintain healthy bones and joints, consider collagen as part of your wellness plan.
- Helps promote healthy collagen production
- Helps reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Supports lean muscle growth and recovery after a workout
- Helps maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
1 serving daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Mix product well in
1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.