- B vitamins are responsible for a myriad of functions in the body. Genetic coding, metabolisation of fats and carbohydrates, nervous system integrity and red blood cell formation are among the key functions. As our lives become more stressful and urgent, water-soluble B vitamins are quickly exhausted.
- Balanced B-Vitamins in their active form help metabolise carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy, tissue support and red blood cell formation.
- Take 1 capsule once or twice a day with food, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. People with thiamine hypersensitivity should not take this product.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.