Description & Features:
- Complete plant-based calcium from Red Marine Algae (Lithothamnion)
- Slim, easy-to-swallow tablets with slow and steady release
- Fermented Vitamin D3 for better calcium absorption
- Vitamin K2 to help direct calcium to bones more efficiently
- Magnesium & 70+ naturally occurring trace minerals (like Strontium)
- Sustainably harvested from Iceland’s pristine shores
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 3 Tablets daily with 250 ml of water in the middle of a larger meal. For best results, take 1 tablet with lunch and 2 tablets with dinner.
Ingredients: Per 3 Tablets
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from ferment media) ... 1000IU
- Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone from ferment media) ... 35mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7 from natto) ... 45mcg
- Calcium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) ... 770mg
- Magnesium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) ... 58 mg
- Strontium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) ... 5mg
- Silica (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) ... 2mg
- Vanadium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) ... 13mcg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Ferment media (organic milled soy, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic alfalfa powder, lactic acid bacteria [Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus], papain [deactivated] and bromelain [deactivated]), organic barley grass, organic gum acacia, maltodextrin, hypromellose, silicon dioxide and sunflower oil.
Contains: Fermented soy. Gluten free; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, or having any surgery planned, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Do not take if on blood therapy or thinners such as warfarin. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.