- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have wind-cold common cold.
- Do not take if you are currently taking or have recently taken Monoamine Oxidase (Mao) inhibitor drugs.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage or take for more that 7 days except on the advice of a physician.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a heart or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland or if you are taking any prescription drugs.
- Consult a TCM practitioner prior to use if you are taking other medications.
Corn starch, Gelatin, Tartrazine, Brilliant Blue FCF, Titianium Dioxide