Descriptions & Features:
- May help relieve symptoms associated with seasonal allergies such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- throat irritation
- watery eyes
Adults (12 years and over) - 2 tablets
- Children (6 to 11 years) - 1 tablet
- Chew and let dissolve tablets in mouth 3 times a day and reduce intake as symptoms improve or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Acute condition - Take tablets every 15-60 minutes until symptoms improve (maximum 12 times per day). Then return to general directions.
- To be taken away from meals.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be taken away from meals. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Allium cepa ... 6X
- Arsenicum album ... 8X
- Nux vomica ... 6X
- Euphrasia officinalis ... 6X
- Sabadilla ... 6X
- Sticta pulmonaria ... 6X
- Aralia racemosa ... 6X
- Cuprum metallicum ... 8X
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Lactose, magnesium stearate.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing. If symptoms persist or worsen after 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosage.