For the temporary relief of aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with backache, lumbago, strains, bruises, sprains & arthritic or rheumatic pain, pain of tendons & ligaments. For tired, aching muscles.
Eupolyphaga Sinensis (Tubiechong) (Whole Body)…8%
Mentha Haplocalyx (Peppermint Oil)…5%
Menthol (Stem & Leaf)…5%
Methyl Salicylate (Synthetic)…10%
Phellodendron Chinensis (Huangbai) (Bark)…8%
Polygonum Cuspidatum (Huzhang) (Rhizome)…2%
Rheum Palmatum (Dahuang) (Root & Rhizome) …8%
Scutellaria Baicalensis (Huangqin) (Root)…8%
Zanthoxylum Nitidum (Liangmianzhen) (Root)…8%
Gum Rosin, Natural Rubber, Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have skin sensitivity; if you are allergic to salicylates; if you are taking anticoagulant medications;
- Do not apply on wounds or damaged skin; or apply external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as it may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- Discontinue use & consult a physician if: (1) conditions worsen; (2) if symptoms persists for more than 7 days; (3) symptoms reappear within a few days or (4) if rash or irritation occurs.
- A maximum duration of application for 1 to 2 hours is recommended.
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
- Consult your health care practitioner if you are taking the antidepressant venlafaxin.
- Do not use if the cap or seal is damaged.