A Smart Woman's Guide to Hormones helps you understand how your hormones affect every system in the body.* When your hormones are balanced, you have energy, you sleep well, your skin glows and you feel vibrant. When hormones are disrupted, acne, heavy periods, uterine fibroids, breast lumps, PMS, weight gain and hair loss can occur. A Smart Woman's Guide to Hormones helps you understand how to safely use bioidentical hormones.* This book also teaches you how food and nutrients can be used to naturally balance estrogen, progesterone, testosterone and more.*
A Smart Woman's Guide to Hormones is packed with simple, honest advice on how to reclaim your passion for life through hormone balance.*
This book helps you discover:
- How to help stop hot flashes and night sweats*
- How stress may be affecting weight gain*
- How to potentially treat endometriosis, PMS, fibroids, breast lumps, ovarian cysts, PCOS and more*
- How to possibly achieve deep restful sleep*
- The secret to beautiful skin*
- How to try to stop hair loss*
- How to try and make periods effortless*
- Whether you need bioidentical hormones*
- How thyroid hormones may affect every body system*
- The secret to halting bladder incontinence*
"A Smart Woman's Guide to Hormones is an easy-to-read yet comprehensive guide that highlights the importance of lifestyle and nutrition in optimizing hormone health. We applaud the authors' dedication and passion for empowering women with knowledge. An excellent read."*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.