Descriptions & Features:
- Allergy Relief eliminates the toxins that overload the immune system. It is therefore aimed at all types of allergies (rather than only hay fever) because it promotes a normalization of the immune system. Natural Allergy Relief can be taken a month before hay fever season just as it can be taken a month before going on a holiday, where you know you will be facing known allergens and a possible change of diet.
Suggested Use: Adults - Take 15 minutes before meals. Allow to slowly dissolve under the tongue. In acute cases, take hourly up to 12 times daily, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Adults and adolescents over 13 years old: Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Chew 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
- Children 3-5 years of age: Chew 1/2 tablet, 1-3 times daily.
- Children 2 years of age: Crush tablets and mix with food or dissolve in some water, and give 1-3 times daily.
Ingredients: Per Tablet
- Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) ... 1X,
- Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) ... 2X
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) ... 2X
- Luffa operculata (whole fruit) ... 6X
- Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) ... 2X
- Larrea mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) ... 2X
- Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) ... 3X
Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, starch. Gluten free.
Caution: Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Allergy and intolerance information: Contains lactose. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.