- Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin is the biologically active form of vitamin B12, the form most readily absorbed into the body.
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps memory and learning
- Boosts energy
- Helps control homocysteine levels
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Enhances immune system function
- Effectively supports brain and nerve function.
- May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorders
- May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
- Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.