- Melatonin works with the body’s natural cycles to safely and effectively reset your “biological clock”, helping you fall asleep faster, increasing the quality and duration of sleep, supporting REM sleep, and reducing daytime fatigue. Natural Factors Melatonin, from non-animal sources, comes in a sublingual tablet to ensure fast, consistent absorption.
- Addresses occasional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking too early.
- Re-establishes a normal circadian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work, or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS).
- Improves sleep quality and duration, reducing daytime fatigue
- Helps with insomnia caused by age-related declines in melatonin in the elderly
- Dissolve 1 tablets under the tongue per day prior to bedtime or as directed by a health professional. Contact a health care professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.