Description & Features:
- Delivers a dose of 500 mg of EPA + DHA per teaspoon.
- Promotes the maintenance of overall good health.
- Available in a delicious strawberry orange flavour.
- Ideal for vegetarians or those who simply prefer a plant-based omega-3
- Stearidonic acid (SDA) converts to EPA at a rate of up to 30% (compared to 3.28% for flax) Echium is also a source of the omega-6 gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Unlike most omega-6 fatty acids, GLA supports an anti-inflammatory effect in the body and promotes healthy skin. Algal DHA is an exceptional DHA source. Unlike land plants, certain aquatic species can synthesize the omega-3 DHA. Since the DHA content in most fish originates from the algae they consume, the DHA present in NutraVege is identical to that found in fish.
Suggested Use: Adults (18 years and older) - Shake well before each use. Adults 18 years and older take 1 tsp. daily. Store in original container, in a cool place protected from light. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 100 days. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Algal oil (Schizochytrium spp.) ... 1.02 g
TOTAL EPA + DHA 500 mg
EPA ... 200 mg
DHA ... 300 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sunflower oil, natural flavours, green tea extract, rosemary extract, tocopherols (derived from non-GMO soy), ascorbyl palmitate.