ONLINE STORE RETURN POLICY
*we are currently unable to accept online returns. If you choose to return an item via our brick and mortar shop, please read what is required below.
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
FOR RETURNS ON IN-STORE PURCHASES:
*In order to get a full refund, the product(s) MUST be UNOPENED and must be approved by Well Well Well.
Opened and/or used products, and products that fall under the category of non-refundable, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale will not be accepted.
We CANNOT accept any returns from products in the following categories:
- Items for use in Fridge/Freezer/Probiotics
- All Grocery items: Including but not limited to food items, snacks, etc.
- Clearance Items
- Items which have been removed from their original packaging, assembled or modified
- Any items marked as non-refundable/non-returnable on the product page
*Please note: as we are not the manufacturers of the products we sell. If you have an efficacy and/or warranty issue, or a complaint with a product, or if you require assistance on the product, please contact the manufacturer at the number on the packaging. Manufacturer restrictions do apply.
If your order arrives damaged, if possible REFUSE the package upon delivery. If you must accept the package, please make sure that the carrier makes a note in their records of the damage in order for Well Well Well to file a damage claim. Save the products AND the original packaging it arrived in, and contact us for further instructions.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
For customers who would like to return an item from an in-store purchase, we are happy to issue a credit note, return or exchange it for you provided it falls within the guidelines below.
All prospective returns require receipts and are subject to company approval:
A valid receipt is required to process a prospective return/exchange.
Only credit notes are issued (with exceptions according to company approval) on unopened and unaltered items.
Returns will NOT be accepted on opened and/or used products, including empty bottles/containers or products.
- Refunds or exchanges must be made within the time frame outlined in the return policy ONLY to applicable products
- Items that cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable include: Probiotics, Fridge/Freezer items and groceries and perishable Items, Beauty, Personal Hygiene & Practitioner Brands
- Reduced price, clearance or final sale items cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable
GROCERY & PERISHABLE ITEMS – Including but not limited to dairy, refrigerated dairy alternatives, foods requiring refrigeration, kombucha, probiotics, any other items that must be kept refrigerated cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable
PERSONAL HYGIENE AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS:
- Personal hygiene and beauty products cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable
- Exceptions: Any items that have an intact original seal accompanied with a valid receipt will be deemed acceptable for return or exchange within 7 days
VITAMINS/SUPPLEMENTS (not including Practitioner Brands):
- Refunds or exchanges must be made within 5 days
- Refunds or exchanges require a valid receipt
- Opened items are NOT valid for a store credit or a refund or exchange
PRACTITIONER BRANDS (Practitioner brand items cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable. This list includes but is not limited to the following brands):
- Douglas Labs
- Pure Encapsulations
RETURN/EXCHANGE TO OUR BRICK & MORTAR STORE (IN-STORE) OPTION FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
You have the option to return or exchange a purchase for an online order to our store in St. Catharines located on 318 Ontario St.
Before any returns/exchanges can be processed, you are required to contact Customer Service at: email@example.com. To initiate the return or exchange, please provide the following: the Order number, the products to be returned, the quantity to be returned (if more than one was purchased) and the reason for return.
Refunds or exchanges must be made within 7 days of receiving your online order.
Bring a copy of the invoice to the store and they will accept the product(s).
All prospective returns require receipts and are subject to company approval