Descriptions & Features:
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- Supports joint health and cartilage repair
- Increases calcium absorption
- Stimulates bone growth
- Effective sources in research-based doses and forms
Suggested Use: Adults - Take one to six capsules daily with meals a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Ingredients: Per 6 Capsules
- Calcium (from bone meal [MCHC])* ... 900 mg
- Phosphorus (from bone meal [MCHC])* ... 312 mg
- Boron (citrate) ... 700 mcg
- Copper (citrate) ... 1000 mcg
- Magnesium (citrate, oxide) ... 200 mg
- Manganese (bisglycinate) ... 5 mg
- Zinc (citrate) ... 11 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 100 mg
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7/MK-4) ... 120 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) ... 1000 IU (25 mcg)
*Ossein Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Complex (MCHC) is lyophilized bone meal guaranteed free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Tocopherols, sunflower oil, gum Arabic, sucrose, starch, tricalcium and dicalcium phosphate. Capsule: hypromellose.
*For items marked SALE*, additional discounts cannot be applied.